Sunday, May 17, 2015

Time Heals Friday May 15

Good Morning Campers!!

 What are thankful for today?? I'm thankful that Time Does and Will Heal Almost  Everything!! Let's face it, we All go through difficult times!! And those times can be so agonizing to get through!  However, a year  or ten years from that time, You will Be Better!! Nothing is Permanent! Hard times are Temporary!! It might not seem like it at the time but they are.  Do you have a goal in mind?? You Project what it will be like achieving that goal...in Time increments. In one year,  Five years and so on. So think about the tough times the same way.  Yeah right now it may be the worst thing you've ever experienced... And in a year from now or five years from now.... You'll have gotten through it!  Don't Give Up!! I can speak from experience! Six years ago today, my life had an  unexpected event that Changed My Life forever!! It was one of the most difficult things I have ever gone through... And now I am Beyond relieved that it happened!! Now on the other hand,  today is the Graduation ceremony for a friend's son who passed away recently.  It will be a difficult day for them and I pray that Time will heal them.
May you look at your circumstances a little different and think about where you'll be in the upcoming years.  I have surpassed anything my imagination thought I would be from where I was. May your Goals Surpass Your Wildest Imagination!! Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment