Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Curiosity Wednesday March 25

Good Morning Campers!! What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for #Curiosity!! The saying "Curiosity killed the cat" doesn't mean anything to us,  we're not cats!! If we approach life being curious to how we react to something, then maybe we'll get a different result. When we approach something like  we already know the answer, it's not being curious, it's being controlled. Being Curious, can give us Beyond Our Imagination results!! We just have to remain  open minded to that result. We can apply this theme to our goals in fitness. If we think, I'm curious to how my body will react if I lift something heavy for a month. We may be able to lift heavier. We may have built better muscles. We may even Feel Better!! When we think about our business,  I'm curious to see if this idea works and not put a box around the outcome. We may have just invented the next Big Thing!! When working on our relationships  if we think,  I'm curious if they will forgive me or hang out with me or fall in love with me, we let go of any preconceived expectations!! And the answer doesn't have a right or wrong... It just is the answer. Stay Curious. Stay Open. Ignite Your Life!! May your day be full of Curiosity!! Happy Wednesday!! #staycurious #beopen #igniteyourlife #positive #inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment