Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Precious Moments Wednesday March 11

Good Morning from Camp Sunnyside!! What are you thankful for today??  I'm thankful for the Precious Moments we have!! I'm thankful that we can have a wonderful loving moment with a loved one and when they're gone,  we can remember how precious that moment really was!! We only get one shot in this world, Hug your Friends, Show them Love And Make sure they know that you love them!! If you knew that you had limited left, what would you do?  Would you forgive the people who have hurt you?  Would you ask for forgiveness to the people you hurt?  Or would you just travel and see the world alone?  When we lose a loved one, we ask ourselves those questions.  And then I think, why aren't we doing those things today,  before it's too late?!? For me, after my grandmother passed away, I try to be upfront and honest and love on my family and friends as much as I can. Greet them with Hugs. Tell them I love them. Which may not seem like a lot but it does help. Once they're gone, you can recall those Precious Moments that you shared!  If there had been a person in your Life that you wanted to talk to and you're waiting for a sign,  This Is It!!  I encourage you to reach out to anyone who has been on your heart and/or mind and just let them know, you're thinking about them. It may just make their day!!  This very thing happened to me yesterday.  Thisperson who has been mind for over a year, called me.  It was great hearing from her.  Sometimes, all we need to know is that we are not forgotten.  May your day be filled with people who reach out to you and show their love. And may you be able to have a precious moment with them. Happy Wednesday!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment