Monday, June 15, 2015

Graduated May 31

Good Morning Campers!! What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful to have Graduated from high school on this day several years ago!! As we say Hello to the next month, let's look at the many ways we've Graduated!! We grow older, we grow Stronger, we Hope to grow Wiser...Did you? We all set out in Life to have Expectations of how our life is going to look from the day we graduate from high school. My goal back then was to get my PhD in Computer Science and then move to Japan. That didn't happen. Which is one way my Life Graduated into Finding what I'm Passionate about and Love to do and then go do that. So that's what I did, and that's what I still do. It's okay that Our Plans Change!! It's okay to Change Our Direction!! It's okay to Redirect Our Priorities!! When we graduate from high school, we only have 17-18 years experience, that's not enough to make Life Impacting Decisions!! So if you did not become what you set out to do from the day you graduated high school, know that You Graduated into Something Even Better!! And we Have to continue to Graduate forward to Our Next Level, then we can reach back and Empower the next person to so the same!! May your day be filled with Aspiring Dreams, Inspiring People and Hope to Graduate to the Next Level!! Happy Sunday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment