Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Awesome Tuesday February 10

Good Morning Sunshine!!  What are you thankful for today??  I'm thankful that today is my Dad's Birthday today and that's he's still here with me!! We may not have always seen eye to eye, however he loved me the only way he knew how!!  And I appreciate him for that!!  He taught me how to work hard, play hard and stay positive. He taught me how to "walk it off" when something has gotten me down. And he taught me to keep going forward and don't look back!!  So in honor of him today,  Be Awesome for someone in your life!!  Talk to them in a way that you wouldn't have normally.  Be vulnerable and share your true feelings, you never know what will happen next!! May your day be filled with people who are awesome to you and tell you how they mean to you.  Then reach out and do the same for someone else!!  Happy Tuesday!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment