Sunday, February 8, 2015

Travel Sunday, February 8

Good Morning Campers!! What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for all the #travel I've done.  The picture is the shore line in Oceanside, California where I went several years ago.  Two of my favorite places is San Diego and Colorado in the US. Although I haven't been out of the States, I do plan on going to Australia someday to visit some friends there!! The Best thing about traveling is stepping out of your comfort zone and getting out of your own head.  We get stuck in monotony of commuting the same way to work,  eating the same food, and seeing the same thing all the time.  Traveling somewhere different, gives us a fresh perspective where we are every day!! Just by changing the route to work, we make our brains be more aware of our surroundings. Going on a trip also allows us to rely more on our instincts and makes our brains work differently as we have to figure things out. Traveling may open our minds to different cultures, tasting new foods and meeting new people. When we travel, we see that our corner of the world is not the only one and we appreciate what we do have more.  I'm looking forward to my next trip!! Maybe we'll meet in the airport one day!  May your day be filled with a different perspective of your surroundings, open your mind to meeting new people and tasting new food!! Happy Sunday!!


2 comments:

  1. Never stop dreaming Sha and I hope to see you in Australia in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Remo!! I hope so too! :)

    ReplyDelete