Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Little Things Tuesday February 17

Good Morning Campers!! What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for the little things in Life!! This teddy bear was made lovingly by step mom and she used one of my dad's old shirt.  I love it! I have other gifts that people hand made me and I treasure each one of them.  Also, I treasure the way a child laughs and the things they say.  I'm thankful that I have both of my parents and enjoy spending time with them. I'm thankful for all the little things like good cup of hot coffee every day, a warm house, a car to drive and career that love to go to every day!! What are the little things that you can be thankful for?  May your day be filled with little things that you can be thankful for as some people would say those things are a luxury!! Happy Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment