Monday, February 16, 2015

Comfort and Peace Monday February 16

Good Afternoon from Camp Sunnyside!! What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for Comfort and Peace, especially on a cold day like today!! Where do find comfort and peace?? It depends.  I love the Mountains. I find that I'm at peace when I'm around them,  looking at and just enjoying the majestic nature.  Also,  I find Comfort at the end of the day,  being able to go to my warm home and put on my PJs and slippers and relax for the remainder of the day. Likewise, I also find Comfort and Peace when someone prays for me. Furthermore, this beautiful blanket that my friend made me, I find Comfort and Peace when I'm wrapped up in it. All of these things make me feel safe and that there is something bigger than myself. May you find Your Comfort and Peace today in your safe place!! There are some people who don't have that luxury.  Happy Monday!!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice, thank you for sharing it. Have a blessed week my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete