Thursday, February 5, 2015

Commitment Thankful Thursday, February 5

Good Morning Campers!! It's #ThankfulThursday What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for #Commitment!! Commitment is a pledge or promise to yourself and/or others. How many times have we promised something to another person but then didn't follow through?? We weren't committed to holding that promise.  What about the promises we tell ourselves?? Do we hold those in higher regards or are we less committed to ourselves than others?? For example, last year I promised myself I would run a 5k.  I committed to the training of running on a regular basis and eating the proper foods.  And guess what, I did it!! In my professional career, I have been at jobs where I stayed no longer than 6 months and I have been committed to a company where I stayed for 10 years.  What the difference was; my Commitment to the company and to my Goals in life. When our heart is 100% all in, we are committed to that Goal, situation and/or person. Now, I'm Committed to Making My Dreams come True which will Empower Others to make their dreams come true!! What are you Committed to?? May your heart be filled with Commitment, so you can work on your Goals and Dreams!! Then you can reach back and empower someone else to do the same!! Happy Thankful Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment