Monday, January 19, 2015

Dream Monday January 19

Good Morning Sunshine!!  What are you thankful for today?? In honor of Martin Luther King Jr,  I'm thankful for my Dreams!! He had a Dream for everyone to be equal.  I have a Dream that we reach back and empower the next person.  My Dream is that when you hear about someone else's story, you ask How can I help you??  What can I do for you?? That may mean we actually have to get our hands dirty. Or maybe they just need someone to lean on, show them that we care, or maybe they may need prayer.  Whatever it looks like, we, as a collective society, reach out to someone else and say I'm here for you.  You never know when you're going to be in the same situation.  The quote below is also what I Dream for you.  For you, the one reading this, to realize no matter how hard life has been,  you have to keep going forward.  Going forward can be as simple as removing yourself as far away as possible  from your past.  It's called the Past for a reason and we don't live there anymore. Change how we talk about it.  Going forward I'm going to.....(fill in the blank with your dream) Does it change what's happened? Nothing will, however it will change how you look at it. What's your Dream for You?? What's your Dream for your Family, Loved Ones??  Take a moment today to encourage them by sharing your Dream for them, it may change their life. May your day be filled with opportunities to share the positive Dreams for your family and loved ones!! May someone speak their Dream for you into your life!! Happy Monday!! 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment