Sunday, January 11, 2015

Family Sunday, January 11

Good Morning Campers!!  What are you thankful for today?? I'm thankful for Family!!  Family can be the ones you are related to and it can the loved ones you that choose to be called Family.  My Family has grown over the years.  Growing up, it was just me and my two older brothers.  Then I got into the cosmetology industry, family became my co-workers as I hadn't had sisters before. Now, my Family consists of my work family, previous job family, clients who are friends family, church family, Bible study family, Entrepreneur family, gym family, friends' family, step family and my biological family. It's funny how when people ask me, what's your family like, I always explain the different types of family I have. I feel Family can be the people you spend most of your time with. If we surrounded ourselves with people who love us encourage us and truly want us to succeed in life, we all would be a little happier! If we chose to love and encourage and truly want others to succeed, we will attract those people! However, on the flip side, if we are negative, jealous and envious of others, we will be surrounded by those types of people.  Who you are being is who you are surrounded by. You pick which type you want. May you be positive, loving and supportive so today you can spend time with those who are loving, positive and supportive of you!! Happy Sunday!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment