Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday, January 10

Good Morning Campers from Camp Sunnyside!!  What are you thankful for today??  I'm thankful that I've had these last several  years to cultivate myself into who I am today.  I'm thankful that I've had time to define my goals and reinvent who I am. I'm thankful for the time I've put in with different trainers over the years.  Trainers at the gym, trainers at home who taught me about being mindful while working out and trainers who taught me yoga and how to take a moment to breath. They became a part of my life on a weekly basis.  The time that I've spent with each one of the these people has propelled me to who I am today.  They taught me to be patient with myself. I always want results now.  They taught me to take time for myself.  Typically, I hit the ground running every day and in Go Go Go mode. They taught me to love this vessel that carries me around. It is the only one I get. I'm thankful that each one of these people started out as just a trainer and became my friend and then moved to being my family.  Now, at least once a year, I travel to Colorado to see a couple of my trainers who I dearly love and miss them.  Today, I'm thankful for the Trainers that I have had over the last few years. With out them,  I wouldn't be where I am today.  May your day be filled with Someone who has transformed you by teaching you how to take a breath break, love yourself and be mindful of the world around you!! Happy Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment